- BBBH787930 Jul 19, 2021 Competitive
Leading tech company is looking for an experienced Vendor Programs Manager. Ideal for someone with 4+ years of experience in operations/business management (or vendor management)
Vendor Programs Managers play an important role in our vendor-based support operations. In this role, you will use your project management skills and innovative thought process to execute solutions that will help improve evolving workflows and rapidly growing business, aimed at reaching a global user/partner base. We are looking for independent, solution oriented candidates who know how to drive results.
You will be responsible for operational support for Search & Assistant programs. This includes providing administrative support for cost and access management, implementing standardized KPIs, tools and reporting frameworks, process improvements, collating and data mining for business reviews with stakeholders.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Owning Search & Assistant programs end-to-end and driving key initiatives related to the workflows
- Establishing standardized KPIs and reviewing vendor data on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and driving efficiencies.
- Supporting compliant vendor activities by working with vendor and subject matter experts to draft workflow documentation and communicating need for updates/clarifications.
- Ensuring appropriate reporting frameworks are set up for vendor/stakeholder use
- Collating adequate insights and data for business reviews with stakeholders
- BA/BS degree with experience in operations/business management (or vendor management)
Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility:
- 4+ years experience in operations/business management (or vendor management)
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL code and queries
- 4+ years experience of excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence people to contribute to continuous improvement of operations
- Experience in applying project management tools
- Ability to deal with multiple conflicting priorities and stakeholder issues
- Proven experience in risk and change management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- PMP certification/training
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300