Vendor Engagement and Reliability Project Manager
- BBBH776283 Feb 23, 2021 Competitive
A leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for 2x Vendor Engagement and Reliability Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful rollout and execution of globally road mapped project initiatives to meet goals outlined for the network deployment and operations teams.
- Facilitate, drive, and document outcomes of new products and features that support tooling automation for Edge & Network Services.
- Create and contribute to the development of new supplier measurement and analysis mechanisms including metrics, tables, and dashboards of performance and financial data. Merge and analyze multiple data sources from ticketing, financial, and other systems.
- Work closely with internal partners/stakeholders and external vendors to improve the deployment and operation of the production network.
- Provide written and other communications to globally dispersed audiences from the front line engineer to executive levels, as directed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in engineering, business, technical, or quantitative discipline.
- 4+ years of Program/Project management and/or related experience.
- Experience effectively working with teams in remote and geographically dispersed locations and understanding of the inherent implications and challenges of working as part of a global team strongly preferred.
- Experience manipulating large data sets of performance and financial metrics strongly preferred.
- Experience using pivot tables, SQL, and building data visualizations in Excel or Tableau a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including at the executive level) with experience using sound judgement and discretion in tailoring messages to specific audiences.
- Ability to stay calm, composed, and professional in a fast-pace and dynamic environment of shifting objectives and priorities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300