You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
VBA Access Developer
- BBBH792029 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Are you an experienced VBA Developer? Do you have a strong understanding of SQL and Ms Access? Then I have the role for you!!
What you'll do:
- Develop RAD Access, Excel, SQL Server and SSRS solutions for the business.
- Review of existing processes across the business and develop and implement process improvements.
- Design, perform and record testing relating to system administration and support.
- Provides day to day support for internal and client users of various bespoke and third party applications.
- Update process documentation.
- Asset Management / Fund processing experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of Corporate Process and Financial Instruments
- Proven ability of MS Access development
- Strong Access/Excel/VBA
- Strong SQL Server
- Data warehouse and ETL development experience desirable
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience desirable
- Project Management skills
- Strong record and experience of delivery, on time, to budget
- An ability to challenge others, raise new ideas and standards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555