- BBBH795818 Oct 11, 2021 Competitive
Are you an experienced UX Writer? Have you got strong writing, editing and sub-editing skills, with the ability to present varying types of content articulately and objectively? Then I have the role f
Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the purpose of the role is to drive effective use of language and communications across our digital channels, increasing engagement, usefulness and usability of content. The UX Writer is responsible for information and language through key user flows and tasks, and wider product and support content, while consistently adhering to the client's tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Craft copy that is not only compelling and concise, but also user-friendly, appropriate within the given context, and on-brand using defined tone of voice guidelines.
- Collaborate with UX & UI designers, other UX writers, researchers, product managers, data analysts and information architects to ensure that the product and copy work harmoniously together.
- Write copy for multiple user touch points including product descriptions, labels and navigational elements, error messages, emails, landing pages, and notifications.
- Keep the customer at the core of all writing requirements - guiding the user through various flows, tasks, communications and information in an intuitive manner for a fluid experience.
- Carry out regular analysis and health-checks on existing copy throughout digital content and make improvements with continued measurement of success.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience as a UX Writer with a portfolio demonstrating your ability to craft clear and concise copy for digital channels.
- A third level qualification in a relevant field.
- Strong writing, editing and sub-editing skills, with the ability to present varying types of content articulately and objectively.
- Experience in a UX driven environment with a solid understanding of user experience design - using insights to help shape language and content decisions.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions quickly, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence or other project planning and management tools.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, with excellent communication skills.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555