- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022023-1925728
- Feb 16, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Leading Financial Services Group is looking for a Transformation Manager to lead out transformation programmes within Corporate Services. A background in Consulting is key for this role.
Leading Financial Services Group is looking for a Transformation Manager to lead out transformation programmes within Corporate Services.
A background in Consulting is key for this role.
The principal responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with business stakeholders to deliver transformation priorities.
- Working with functional subject matter experts to understand "As Is" processes, supporting technology, pain points and opportunities; analysing the current state to facilitate improvement activity and defining the "To Be" based on requirements and best practice.
- Investigating business problems and opportunities by identifying, aggregating and analysing data, producing recommendations to inform decision making.
- Supporting the development and implementation of best-in-class operating models (people, processes, technology) in accordance with the company's Vision and design principles.
- Driving implementation of transformation projects (process changes / IT changes).
- Creating Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) for technology elements of transformation projects
- Managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business teams, ensuring that test cases are fit for purpose and have the correct level of coverage.
- Working with the IT Team to provide details on technology asks across the transformation projects.
- Mentoring and managing team members, transferring skills to empower champions and fostering a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Working with different functions on defining and implementing performance indicators and service-level agreements with internal customers.
- Contributing as required with preparations for, and active participation in, union engagements.
- Creating plans, delivering informative reports and providing quality ad-hoc management information.
- Ensuring adherence to governance requirements.
Knowledge & Experience
- You will have a relevant third level degree in a business or related discipline with 5+ years recent, relevant experience in a similar role.
- Ideally you will have management consultancy experience and demonstrable success establishing and implementing business change projects is essential.
- Experience in the delivery of Lean/Agile methodology is a distinct advantage.
- You will have a professional qualification in Project Management, Lean (Green Belt / Black Belt Level) and/or Agile or a willingness to obtain one.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to turn data into useful and actionable insights is critical.
- The ability to communicate effectively, presenting complex details, concepts and information.
All interested candidates should send CVs or call Susan on 087 9074597
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.