TMS - Change Risk and Governance Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH787672 Jul 15, 2021 Competitive
Within Asset Management Operations Trade Management Services are responsible for all aspects of Post Trade Operations across the Equity, Fund, Fixed Income, FX / Money Market, and Derivative asset cla
The successful candidate will have a good day to day knowledge of the Post Trade Operations lifecycle and be well versed with the specifics of the Derivative, FX and Security post trade processing. The successful candidate will have had experience on identifying logging and processing risk events, they will have knowledge of Audit processes and be in a position to coordinate and support the wider TMS team on Projects and fund launches.
- Work with the global TMS teams to build a framework that evidences, on an ongoing basis, effective monitoring and management oversight of key controls which satisfies both internal and external audits
- Working with the global TMS team to designing, implementing and embedding a forward-looking risk plan in order to be proactive rather than reactive.
- Strengthen and enhance control environments
- Management of risk events and errors involving TMS, ensuring they are effectively captured, investigated, and remediated
- Proactively supporting the closure of action plans associated with risk events in a timely manner
- Support Risk and Control Self-Assessment refresh activity
- Support Thematic reviews
- Supporting the teams in preparing various forum packs
- Represent department on initial project calls/ Fund launches confirming scope, requirement, timelines and impacted groups.
- Produce and maintain centralised project tracker covering all TMS related change.
- Coordination with the various internal stakeholders, as well as the external auditors, to ensure successful outcomes of the audit programme (i.e. no qualifications or loss of certifications).
- In Conjunction with the control owners, formulation of management responses and remediation plans with requisite tracking and reporting of progress.
- Supporting the collation and timely closure of internal / external audit actions
- Working knowledge of the post tradae Operational processes across multiple asset classes.
- An understanding and previous exposure to Risk within the post trade world
- An understanding and previous exposure to Fund audit & controls Audit reivews
- A good communicator able to distribute and monitor the ongoing fund Lunches and projects for TMS.
- Ability to recognise and solve emerging problems, escalating as required.
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data e.g. strong Excel skills and power BI skills are required
- A good awareness of Investment Management Operations and the connection to asset servicing and NAV production.
- Awareness of the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Takes ownership for own workload and coordinate workload of other teams for common projects and launches
- Developing Industry knowledge and awareness
- Ability to explain processes and issues and articulate themselves well to larger audineces
- Shows initiative and desire to learn tasks
- ability to produce and interpret MI via various mediums, including Power BI
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555