Tax Manager/Senior Manager -100% Remote
- BBBH788429 Jul 23, 2021 Competitive
Excellent 100% Remote opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager/Senior Manager to join a continued growth firm to strengthen the Tax team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tax professional seeking to develop their career in a progressive firm and fast-growing firm. The role will entail working with a diverse client base, with a key focus being the provision of tax advisory to FDI businesses.
Key Responsibility for the following:
- Coordinating and working with other member firms on cross-border projects.
- Working with partners on M&A, diligence and reorganization assignments.
- Preparing tax technical memorandums for advisory projects
- Will be responsible for a portfolio of clients for both compliance and consulting assignments
- Contributing to firm wide and department initiatives, including the development of technical knowledge and training of staff
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing a high standard of client service
- Commercial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Managing and monitoring the department key performance indicators on a periodic basis
- Contributing to the operational management of the division and taking responsibility for specific areas as required
- Coaching and developing direct reports in the team to ensure a positive talent experience.
Key Skills & Qualification:
- AITI/CTA and/or ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong technical skills to deliver corporate tax advisory services
- Experience in managing a corporate client portfolio with strong commercial expertise
- Prior experience of working with FDI cases (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in managing junior staff.
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- A good work ethic with a positive, can do attitude and approach to work, with an ambition to become a future leader in the business
- Strong Microsoft applications skills; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary & benefits package
- 100% remote work
- Dynamic culture & progression support
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555