Tax Manager - Transfer Pricing
- BBBH794739 Oct 01, 2021 €70k - €90k
Excellent Tax Manager position with a Listed multinational company headquartered in Ireland. This is a unique role as it offers a mix of compliance and advisory - excellent salary & benefits
This excellent opportunity will involve working on a broad range of domestic and cross border tax issues across the business. You will become part of a highly motivated tax team based in global headquarters in Dublin responsible for the management and oversight of tax position globally.
- Process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to the business
- Identification and implementation of tax planning opportunities.
- Working with internal finance teams and local professional advisers to ensure compliance with tax filing and payment obligations across each of your countries and provision of audit defense support as required.
- Keeping up to date with legislative developments in your countries and ensuring the implications of all legislative changes are addressed appropriately.
- Ensuring accurate and timely quarterly US GAAP tax reporting.
- Providing commercially focused and actionable tax support to internal and external customers
- Ensuring compliance with local transfer pricing regulations within the framework of the overall business model.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Accountant and AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) with an excellent academic background;
- Transfer Pricing Experience is a must
- Currently working with a Big 4 practice or within a PLC/MNC environment:
- A commercially focused problem solver with a strong technical background and extensive experience advising international companies across a range of tax heads.
- Broad international corporate tax and VAT experience will be an advantage;
- Able to work well as part of a team and influence cross functional groups to implement of efficient and tax compliant solutions;
- Excellent computer skills, Oracle experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Language skills an advantage but not necessary.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance