Excellent Tax Manager/Senior Manager opportunity for an experienced tax accountant to join one continuous growing firm based in Dublin City Centre
The role has a strong international and domestic corporation tax focus, with around 60% compliance and 40% advisory work.
Main duties would include:
· Training, mentoring and reviewing the work of the tax team
· Managing a portfolio of international and domestic corporation tax clients
· Consultancy assignments and preparation of tax reports covering a diverse and interesting range of issues
· Supporting the Firm's Tax Partners in building our business, leading and managing assignments
The ideal candidate would:
· Have experience across all tax heads
· Have a detailed knowledge of Irish and international corporate tax issues (extensive knowledge of AlphaTax is an advantage)
· Have experience in managing compliance and providing tax consulting advice
· Have excellent relationship management skills
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate's level of experience, competencies and role in the Firm.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.