Talent Acquisition Specialist
- BBBH781054 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
As TA Specialist you will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle. Currently this role will be worked remotely.
You will be responsible for proactively sourcing and recruiting candidates across all areas of the business, in line with company procedures and best practices. You will also be involved in HR projects and support on HR administration. This is initially a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Overview of the role:
- Manage day-to-day recruitment life cycle activities in line with best practice (i.e. searches, engaging with candidates and guide them through each stage of the process, interview set up and design, candidate negotiations, negotiate with third party vendors etc.)
- Partnering with all levels of management in supporting specific business line(s) to achieve recruitment goals;
- Full ownership of Mediolanum's Applicant Tracking System. Ensure that all recruitment data is accurate so that it can be tracked and monitored for the purpose of reporting, compliance and measurement;
- Assist in managing the Mediolanum's Internship Programme
- Assist and support Mediolanum's Digital Employer Brand and online presence
- Ensure compliance with new starter, pre boarding and on-boarding procedures
- Assist with HR administration tasks and ad hoc projects
What you need to have:
- HR Degree or equivalent
- CIPD qualification is desirable, but not essential
- At least 3-5 years relevant recruitment experience in either executive search, recruitment agency or in-house recruitment focusing on Asset Management, Funds, Life Insurance or Financial Services
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter (and other tools) using Boolean Searches and candidate pipelining
- Comfortable handling high volume mandates
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience of interacting at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Ability to multi tasks, prioritise, remain focused and work to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team dynamic, handle high pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, experience using HR systems (Salesforce would be an advantage)
- Experience and interest in utilising analytics or machine learning within the recruitment process to improve efficiencies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Manager | HR & Office Support
353 (1) 6324643