Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH785546 Jun 24, 2021 €30k - €40k
People focused Talent Acquisition Coordinator required for contract role with an exciting new start up!
Talent Acquisition Coordinator ( 3 Month Temp Role)
Location: Dublin City Centre
People focused Talent Acquisition Coordinator required for contract role with an exciting new start up. This is a 3 month contract role with a possibility of extension. A contract bonus will be paid on successful completion having met KPIs.
- Partner closely with the Head of HR to open roles and manage candidate pipelines and compile interview panels
- High volume scheduling coordination
- Follow up with Interview panel to secure feedback in a timely manner
- Liaise with the recruitment partners re next steps
- Drafting offer and contract paperwork for approval for successful candidates
- Act as an ambassador of our Values, ensuring this is reflected in our interactions with candidates
- Hiring/onboarding workflow for successful candidates
- Preparing reports on recruitment activities for management meetings
- 2+ years experience in a busy, high volume recruitment role
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Results driven
- Obsessed with candidate experience and a passion for continuous improvement
- Experience in a Tech Start up an advantage
- Some HR Admin experience an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment