- JN -042023-1931268
- Apr 19, 2023
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical corporation looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join their team - 6 Month Contract
As a member of Global TAS organisation, this position will be responsible for attracting and hiring top talent for all our clients companies which it supports. This role will be functionally aligned with a focus on building functional depth and talent market knowledge for a particular function / skill. This role will ensure recruitment delivery for the business team it supports while managing customer expectations with a shared vision of impacting the quality of patient lives
Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-onboarding strategies for the client group supported by the role.
Strategy & Planning:
- Render business consulting by providing effective staffing solutions keeping in mind internal business context as well as external talent / market landscape.
- Develop overall hiring strategy for open assigned headcounts
- Educate the Hiring Manager / interview panels on the recruiting process and help build their interview capabilities on an ongoing basis
Lead and drive the hiring planning meeting with Hiring Managers
- Align and lead the debrief session. Process Management
- Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure recruitment delivery of the open position for client groups. Coordinate with Sourcers & TAS Admins to ensure zero process lags.
- Guide and work with Sourcer to implement the defined sourcing strategy to attract the right talent for the roles. Focus on direct sourcing through low cost sourcing channels and reducing agency spend thus resulting in effective cost per hire.
- Provide accurate documentation to facilitate offer and pre boarding processes including pre employment background verification and pre-employment medicals.
- Ensure best in class hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the hiring process by providing timely feedback / responses hiring Managers and candidates etc. Data Management & Reporting
- Ensure data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool (Brassring).
- Ensure periodic hiring status reporting/ dashboards to business stakeholders, manage & deliver them in a timely and consistent basis.
Monitoring & Control:
- Ensure adherence to relevant geographic labour and employment laws as and when necessary,
- Ensure adoption and adherence to our clients HR practices and policies.
- Ensure process and policy compliance as per our clients TAS guidelines.
- Ensure compliant usage of all tools (social media, job boards, ATS, etc.) People & Organization
- Support Sourcers & TAS Admins to develop functional and TAS operational depth and clearing roadblocks while executing if any.
- Effectively collaborate with HRBPs, Hiring managers and other HR COEs ensuring great stakeholder experience.
- Being the clients Employer Brand ambassador to the external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates while showcasing ou clients Values and Behaviours to the core.
- Bachelor's degree required. Human Resources discipline preferred.
- English essential plus local language is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in agency/ consulting and/or in-house recruitment environment
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Understanding and demonstrating capability to source passive candidates via niche websites, social media, ATS etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organisation culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally.
- Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
- Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- High energy, driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer- service mindset.
- Ability of being assertive as and when required.
- Experience in pharma/healthcare desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.