Supply & Inventory Planning Manager
- BBBH816159 Jul 29, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to bring this Supply Planning & Inventory Manager role to market. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Our client is a leading multinational organisation who are currently expanding their Supply Chain & Consulting team. This role will focus on delivering large scale and complex supply and inventory planning projects, from design through implementation. In addition this role will build relationships with external clients to support the development of a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Optimise end-to-end supply chain planning processes to minimise future gaps, maximise inventory and mitigate supply and demand risk.
- Liaise with supply, demand, and production teams to define target stock level requirements for raw and packaging materials, work in progress and finished product inventories.
- Design and/or improve policies, procedures, and performance metrics (KPI's) related to supply, demand, production, and procurement planning.
- Identify corrective actions required to optimise material/capacity constraints that minimize the impact on production and delivery to market.
- Build allocation plans and work collaboratively and cross functionally to address supplier related issues.
- Develop risk management processes to identify and remedy inventory and supply risks that may impact production, delivery to market and customer experience.
- Propose, develop and deliver planning improvements.
- Have an ability to manage material supply in line with the production scheduling, budgets, and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity.
- 5+ years in a Supply / Demand Planning, Forecasting, Inventory Planning, or an Integrated Business Planning role.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, industrial engineering, or business
- Experience with Advanced Planning tools like SAP, SAP APO, OM Partners, o9 and/or Kinaxis.
- Experience in inventory, order management, production and logistics flows and procedures.
- Highly levels of motivation with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300