- BBBH772737 Jan 06, 2021 €90k - €120k
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work on designing new application solutions for a global investment bank.
Who it's with:
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work on designing new application solutions for a global investment bank. You will define technical direction and strategy in your area of speciality, while guiding engineering teams to build innovative, all-encompassing solutions on a range of payments platforms.
This role will also give you the opportunity to join a team with an excellent, supportive and collaborative culture. You will be working from home for the foreseeable future and will be offered a flexible working environment when offices are back open.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end detailed solution with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of the System Design Specification (SDS).
- Largely focused on large-scale, complex or enterprise projects.
- May also be accountable for complex programming / coding when required.
What you'll need:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Wire payments, SWIFT messages is an asset.
- Solid mainframe applications experience
- Extensive mainframe technical skills and working experience is mandatory, eg: COBOL, DB2, IMS, JCL, TSO, Endevor, CA-7
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
- Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Why you'll want it:
This is an exciting opportunity to work on designing payments solutions for a successful global investment bank with an exceptional culture.
If interested, please APPLY NOW, or call Will McGreal on +353 857648848 for more info.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555