- BBBH791123 Sep 22, 2021 €90k - €120k
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Architect to join a global investment bank as they continue to rapidly expand and invest in their Irish operations.
Who it's with:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Architect to join a global investment bank as they continue to rapidly expand and invest in their Irish operations. This growth is due to a global strategic initiative to lead new Capital Markets and trading systems development projects from the Dublin office.
You will be working on critical systems that process huge amounts of data in real-time that is both client side and server side for their microservice ecosystem.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead technical design sessions; Architect, Document and Develop technical solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Understands application integration, event driven architecture and integrating multiple microservices.
- Participate in requirements analysis and overall application design.
- Lead and partner with team members to define best technology practices and standardization strategies, and to create innovative solutions.
- Captures and maps business requirements to system/technical requirements and identifies gaps.
- Analyze legacy code and make enhancements to ensure our Business-Critical solutions support the organization's goals
What you'll need:
- 5+ years' experience with designing and implementing Microservices using REST Best Practices
- 5+ experience in relational database like Oracle , MS-SQL etc
- 3+ years of C#, ASP.NET or .NET Core development experience
- Good understanding of No-Sql database like MongoDB.
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable processes.
- Strong analytics and communication skills including ability to drive diverse group towards common goal and clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Experience in Agile/Scrum delivery models
- Continuous learner with good understanding of new technology trends and ability to promote innovative solutions
- Product knowledge of Equity and Equity derivative, risk & pl, pricing, etc desired.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Finance).
Why you'll want it:
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a high performing software engineering team for a global investment bank. You will be design and developing complex components on the clients and server side.
If interested, please APPLY NOW, or call James on +353 879171066 for more info.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555