You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Senior Site Engineer
- BBBH771334 Dec 03, 2020 €50k - €70k
A great opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer with residential experience to take on a management role with a family run contractor in West Dublin
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor's work
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervision of setting out co - ordination.
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling of sites.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs-on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Construction Management.
- You must have over 5 years' experience working in the industry
- Solid Setting Out experience with proven ability to deliver projects
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300