- JN -022023-1924628
- Jan 27, 2023
Our valued client in the E-Commerce sector are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead some large scale transformational initiatives within their Business Optimization team.
The Project Manager will work collaboratively with senior leadership and key stakeholders to drive projects in line with their transformational agenda across various units within the business.
- Working together with senior leadership, be the driver for the business' transformational initiatives, ensuring alignment with the company strategy.
- Be seen as a transformational leader/champion, designing recommendations for process and value add improvements across the business.
- Create, manage, and maintain project plans and all related project documentation including stakeholder maps, RACI Matrix for the Project team, and Risk and Issues log to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide Project status updates, and facilitate cross functional workshops to understand e2e processes, control gaps and present findings to senior management.
- Act as first point of contact for escalations and assist in removing any roadblocks.
- Conduct impact assessments when a change is requested to enable informed decisions to be made.
- Implement project change control procedures and communicate changes to impacted stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager, with experience supporting large scale transformational initiatives.
- Desire and passion to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business.
- Experience working in professional services / consulting and delivering Transformational change programs across an organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills including the ability to facilitate workshops, constructively challenge and influence commercial lateral thinking.
- Professional Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Experience in the Agile/Scrum/SAFe v5.0 framework, as well as Process improvement methodologies/tools such as Lean Six Sigma, and Project Management tools including JIRA or MS Project.
- Experience in Supply Chain and financial based projects would be considered a strong asset.
- Former experience in the E-Commerce industry will also be considered a strong asset.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment