Senior Pensions Administator
- BBBH788132 Jul 21, 2021 Competitive
Senior Pensions Administrator| Permanent | South Dublin One of Dublins leading financial planning brokerage firms is currently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator.
This role offers a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Manage a portfolio of group personal and executive pension plans, ARFs and individual protection policies.
- Provide top quality customer service to clients, communicating over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their applications.
- Process new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance
- Comply with Central Bank requirements on new business cases (e.g. preparation of client recommendations and associated compliance paperwork)
- Attend meetings and provide excellent administrative support to the management team.
- 3-5 Years' experience in Pensions Administration
- Hold a recognised qualification QFA
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555