Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- BBBH792551 Sep 08, 2021 Competitive
My client requires a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with 3D design experience to join their fast growing innovative company based in Dublin.
- Lead R&D projects within Mechanical Engineering
- Develop and progress mechanical concepts and designs to enable fabrication and testing
- Undertake analytical structural and mechanical design calculations, pipe flow calculations and heat transfer analysis for relevant components of the system
- Within Solidworks develop 3D geometric models of system assemblies and associated parts
- Prepare technical files and update documents including product specifications, technical drawings, bill of materials and supporting design qualification documentation
- Design prototypes and prototype systems, test rigs and bespoke test equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- 8 + years mechanical engineering experience preferably in a product development or testing environment
- Strong mathematical & analytical skills applicable to mechanical systems design and modelling
- 3D modelling experience (SolidWorks or similar)
- Experience in Mechanical FEA, CFD, MathCad/Matlab/Python modelling is desirable
- Renewables and Energy Sector is preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300