Senior Financial Analyst - Investment Banking
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH795793 Oct 11, 2021 €70k - €90k
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Investment Banking Business as a Senior Financial Analyst in Dublin City Centre
This role will provide a huge amount of exposure working with senior stakeholders across the global business, reporting into the VP of Finance.
This company is highly innovative, providing financial solutions that aid their clients to achieve their strategic and financial goals.
- Review business performance and initiatives including documenting regular analysis and evaluation against established reference points (plan, forecast, business cases etc.)
- Analysing expenses, headcount and valuation adjustments on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Continuously improve and develop value added management reporting, understanding the fundamental business strategies and the drivers/impacts of financial results
- Reporting daily PnL to management for a number of regions
- Carry out tax analysis/investigations along with financial variance commentary
- This company is highly innovative, providing financial solutions that aid their clients to achieve their strategic and financial goals.
- Active involvement in tax transfer pricing meetings, contribution to their resolution through identifying current issues
- Support other areas of the bank including Front Office and Executive Partners - meeting and presenting results for their business area
- Building internal relationships across Trading Business Management, Capital Markets Risk Management etc. to ensure all business team are aware of any changes within the region
- Provide support across the wider finance department with ad hoc requests such as information requests from the regulators etc.
- Involvement in a number of corporate segment projects and analysis
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Understanding of capital markets - including product knowledge within Global Markets & Corporate and Investment Banking
- Track record of implementing value-added process improvements to improve guidance to senior management
- Must have a strong understanding of the banks management and financial reporting processes
- Individual with the ability to work independently, managing expectations/concerns in a professional manner
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Alteryx Knowledge would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruitment
+353 (1) 6324642