Senior Financial Accountant - IFRS 9 - Financial Services
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770666 Nov 23, 2020 €70k - €90k
Analyse important strategic decisions on issues concerning IFRS 9 impairments for the business. A key role that partners with the finance teams and Senior Management across the company
Analyse important strategic decisions on issues concerning IFRS 9 impairments for the business .
Implement and manage reporting and processes that support business needs, as well as challenging the IFRS 9 provisions.
Develop financial forecasts and analyse to monitor key performance indicators
- Evaluate strategic proposals and assess financial and regulatory impacts
- Preparation of Board papers and presentations for Senior Management
- Lead the IFRS 9 annual budgeting process with key stakeholders across the business
- Peer review key impairment related document and processes; IFRS 9 Target Operating Model, Credit Risk Standard
- Design, implement and manage effective reporting and analysis
- Review financial statements and liaise with auditors
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers & stakeholders including the Executive Committee, Business Units and Group Finance
- Review and assess internal operational and financial control processes to enhance financial integrity and help reduce operational risk.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- IFRS 9 experience
- Senior Finance Professional with c.5+ Years PQE
- Financial Services and/or banking experience is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader - Accounting & Finance
+353 (1) 6324642