Senior Corporate Tax Manager
- BBBH796337 Apr 25, 2022 €90k - €120k
Excellent Senior Tax Manager position with a Listed multinational company headquartered in Ireland. This is a unique role as it offers a mix of compliance and advisory - excellent salary & benefits
This excellent opportunity will involve working on a broad range of domestic and cross border tax issues across the business. You will become part of a highly motivated tax team based in global headquarters in Dublin responsible for the management and oversight of tax position globally.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to the business's culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Identification and implementation of tax planning opportunities.
- Working with internal finance teams and local professional advisers to ensure compliance with tax filing
- Maintaining excellent relationships with local finance teams and external advisers.
- Keeping up to date with legislative developments in your countries and ensuring the implications of all legislative changes are addressed appropriately.
- Ensuring accurate and timely quarterly US GAAP tax reporting.
- Providing commercially focused and actionable tax support to internal and external customers in respect of local business operations across all tax heads.
Skills & Education:
- Qualified Accountant and AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) with an excellent academic background;
- Currently working with a Big 4 practice or within a PLC/MNC environment:
- A commercially focused problem solver with a strong technical background and extensive experience advising international companies across a range of tax heads.
- Broad international corporate tax and VAT experience will be an advantage;
- An ability to develop effective internal and external networks;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance