Senior Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770997 Nov 27, 2020 Competitive
A Global Financial Services Provider is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst to join their team on a temporary contract basis.
The Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst will be required to complete daily regulatory submissions for EMEA and ASIAPAC based Post Trade Reporting regimes.
- Responsible for the submission of regulatory reports to the relevant authority accurately and on a timely basis
- Assess major shareholdings of issuers or trading activity across the ASIA & EMEA jurisdictions and prepare appropriate disclosures as necessary.
- Carry out related shareholder and other regulatory reporting filings relating to other regulatory directives and regulations.
- Assist the team in regulatory research and analysis work to assess potential impact caused by a change of regulation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. compliance, legal and other operations teams.
- Strong background in Trade Operations/Middle Office with a working knowledge of Derivative products.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Proven ability to identify between laws and regulations.
- Previous knowledge and experience of the following Reporting Regimes, EMIR, MiFID II.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556