- BBBH774578 Jun 02, 2021 Competitive
You will be responsible for the analysis of security data of the organisations' production network, focusing on discovering threats from data and improving security protection.
Job Title: Security Data Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland (currently remote)
As a Security Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis of security data (various alarms/logs from protection device) of the organisations' production network, focusing on discovering threats from data and improving security protection.
- In-depth study of Web security (Java backend), familiar with the root causes of various exploit and mitigation techniques, continuous researching of various threats on the internet.
- Familiar with Web service protection devices, such as WAF/RASP/WEB vulnerability scanner, to understand its detection mechanism and applicable scenarios.
- Familiar with Python or other scripting languages and be able to independently implement efficient automated data analysis tools.
- Excellent logical thinking skills, passionate about solving challenging problems, good at solving problems and analyzing problems.
- Have work experience in SOC (Security Operation Center)
- Have O&M experience for large-scale production network (more than 10k hosts)
- Experience in web vulnerability mining
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555