- BBBH791621 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity available for a number of junior Sales Development Representative to join a new exciting business to Ireland who are a data-driven security platform for the cloud.
Our client strive to provide a supportive, collaborative environment where people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
Our team members enjoy solving complex problems, big sky thinking, and obsess over getting the details right-all while building bonds of teamwork and friendships that last a lifetime. We love what we do and are proud of our work to secure clouds and container environments for thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a number of Sales Development Representative in Dublin.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical function of the sales team and is responsible for generating leads and building new customer pipeline for a specified region. The SDR will initiate contact with top targets, follow-up on marketing-generated leads, and move prospects through the discovery phases. We believe in promoting from within and our SDRs will have a clear growth path for transitioning into closing roles.
- Generate new customer appointments for the field sales team by means of proactive outbound prospecting via phone, email, and social networking
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments
- Understand the client platform enough to provide high level introductions to prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers to customize outreach efforts
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, and trade shows to keep current with technology
- Diligently log, track, and maintain outbound activity in CRM
- 6 months - 1.5/2 years sales experience - outbound hunting sales role/ Business Development/ Sales development representative
- Fluent in English and an additional language is a bonus - French, German, Dutch or Nordics.
- Huter sales mentality
- Need to know how to clearly identify how to hunt sales
- Degree qualified is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Possess high level of technology and business curiosity
- Must be able to communicate business and technical value to prospects at all levels of a customer organization.
- Prior experience in a startup environment, is a plus
- Highly motivated, driven and self-directed individual with grit
- Knowledge of SDR sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Discoverorg.com, Zoominfo.com, etc. and other sales enablement tools
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300