Risk Management Specialist - Global Insurance Business - Dublin - 65K - Hybrid Working Model. The role requires experience within the insurance sector and with risk management (or related discipline)
Risk Management Specialist
The client, an international insurance business's risk management function has created additional roles to support the
growth of Client's international insurance business. As a key member of the risk management
function, the role holder will contribute to enhancing, embedding and maintaining the Company's
risk management system. The role requires excellent stakeholder management, interacting with multiple functional areas including
underwriting, finance, compliance, claims, operations, senior management and colleagues in
international client offices.
● Contribute to the continuous development, embedding and operation of the Company's risk
management framework to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
● Provide advice, support, training and challenge to the first line and facilitate the operation of
the risk management framework within the first line.
● Support the company in identifying, monitoring, managing, reporting and analysing risks.
● Perform risk assessments and "deep dive" risk reviews
● Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to drive effective risk management.
● Co-ordinate and produce regular risk management analysis and reporting.
● Contribute to a strong risk culture.
● Competencies, Skills And Experience
● Experience within the insurance sector.
● Experience within risk management, audit, governance, internal control or compliance.
● Knowledge of Solvency II is preferable.
● Strong problem solving, analytical and numerical skills.
● Ability to demonstrate professional scepticism.
● An ability to plan work, manage time effectively and ensure timely completion of all
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to influence and write
good quality reports.
● Ability to influence.
● Ability to develop effective working relationships across the business.
● Self-motivated, with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams,
managing multiple priorities.
● Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities.
● Risk management qualification is a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.