Revenue Accounting Manager
- BBBH788690 Jul 27, 2021 Competitive
We are seeking a Revenue Accounting Manager to join a leading Tech company with offices in Dublin on an initial contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with extensive experience in a high-tech global organization, specifically in the area of revenue accounting.
The successful candidate will manage revenue processes and projects for one of this clients fastest growing business initiatives and will continually develop and enhance financial systems and processes to support the business.
They will be a driven, high-energy individual that can partner well and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to leverage technical accounting skills and strong business acumen to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Manage month end close procedures, including preparation and review of billing, journals and reconciliations within close deadlines
- Manage mid-month operations including intercompany payments, credit and rebills, and other business requests
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with business and engineering partners to support projects and new product launches
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve, automate or outsource existing processes, partnering with cross-functional teams to execute
- Review contracts to ensure compliance with GAAP and internal policies
- Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Ability to scale processes, with automation, in a controlled manner
- Ability to build and maintain strong partnerships with XFN teams and communicate clearly to stakeholders at all levels
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, particularly ASC606, is highly desirable
- Team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Relevant experience with large, fast-paced, multi-national company is preferred
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the big picture
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Understands the importance of risk mitigation and a strong control environment, both for day to day operations and new processes
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- SOX experience is beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300