Dublin City Centre
- BBBH781755 May 07, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's leading tech companies is looking for a Revenue Accounting Manager. This role is great for someone with 6+ years of experience with large, fast-growing, multinational companies.
We are seeking a Revenue Accounting Manager to support our EMEA finance team based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with a number of years experience in a high-tech global organization, specifically in the area of revenue accounting.
The successful candidate will be a driven, high energy individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
This is a temporary role located in our Dublin office.
- Develop a strong understanding of our businesses
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with Engineering partners and Order to Cash teams, as well as supporting Finance management
- Responsible for all aspects of revenue accounting and revenue operations including monthly/quarterly close deadlines
- Assist with the international expansion of revenue operations
- Month-end close activities including revenue accruals and deferrals, account reconciliations, contract review, and customer invoicing
- Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors
- Partner with Headquarter Office to streamline worldwide processes and systems
- Drive process efficiencies within the team
- Team player and leader who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Strong technical accounting skills. Solid knowledge of US GAAP, local GAAP and SOX is desirable
- Ability to scale processes, with automation, in a controlled manner
- Strong computer and analytical skills including proficiency in Excel
- Strong planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the 'big picture' and the importance of risk mitigation and a strong control environment
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Recognized accounting qualification preferred (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA, ICAS or equivalent)
- 6+ years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multinational companies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300