Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771928 Dec 14, 2020 Competitive
We have partnered with a leading firm who are expanding their regulatory advisory team. They are looking to hire at various levels within the team - Director, Senior Manager, Manager or Assistant Mana
We have partnered with a leading firm who are expanding their regulatory advisory team. They are looking to hire at various levels within the team - Director, Senior Manager, Manager or Assistant Manager. These roles have come about due to growth within this sector.
For this role, I am keen to talk to driven and determined Risk or Compliance professionals with experience working in funds/asset management / investment management, asset services companies.
This team is responsible for regulatory consulting services across a variety of clients. This team offers support to various clients in relation to regulatory requirements. This is a high preforming team and depending in the level you join you will be leading or advising on regulatory compliance matters. There will be an element of business development in this role and working with other departments to achieve this.
- Provide technical expertise to assist a broad range of investment/funds industry clients to manage their relevant regulatory requirements
- Involved from start to finish in planning and managing projects and ensuring timelines are met
- Regulatory horizon scanning and interpretation and implement of regulations effecting your busienss line
- Developing compliance frameworks, policies, and producers
- Advise and review on all regulatory changes or requirements
- When business returns to normal - could be expected to be on-site to client sites
- 8-10 years or 5-7 years' experience working within Financial Services depending on level
- Experience and industry knowledge - funds/asset management / investment management, asset services
- In-depth regulatory knowledge
- Ability to understand upcoming regulation
- Highly motivated
- Strong communicator
- Project management skills
- Professional Diploma in Compliance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555