Regulatory Change and Conduct Executive
- BBBH773138 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
A growing financial services company is looking for a Regulatory Change and Conduct Executive to join their Compliance team based in Dublin. This role has come about due to growth within the firm and
A growing financial services company is looking for a Regulatory Change and Conduct Executive to join their Compliance team based in Dublin. This role has come about due to growth within the firm and they are looking for candidates ideally with a life insurance background.
The successful candidate will be reporting Regulatory Change and Projects Manager.
- Manage the day to day fitness & probity regulatory obligations and deliverables
- Support onboarding of new CFs, PCFs, and annual reviews.
- Support your colleagues to manage the regulatory interaction inbox and related tracker of actions
- Involved in data collection for information requests
- Work with your manager in updating the regulatory change tracker
- Help in the creation of Regulatory communications, such as a quarterly newsletter and maintaining compliance policies and procedures across the business
- Degree level education
- Hold or working towards a Professional compliance qualification
- Experience within Financial services - Life insurance industry ideally
- Have previous exposure with the regulator
- Working knowledge of Irish and Uk regulatory requirements
- Fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555