- JN -022023-1924558
- Jan 26, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a leading company based in Dublin.
- Help drive implementation and perform monitoring and testing of firms submission data and exceptions/rejections to develop appropriate controls to drive the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reporting obligations within ORC.
- To verify ongoing compliance with the regulatory requirement.
- Review, Design and Enhance key metrics and KPIs relevant to numerous regulations and assist with reporting to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Key tasks to involve the remediation of replay data across numerous regulatory processes within the Reporting team in Belfast, and to support the successful identification and remediation of failed controls (specifically but not limited to, the analysis of keys controls, UAT of future enhancements and regulatory reporting remediation tasks)
- The individual will be responsible for working collaboratively with Operations Regulatory Control, Technology, and key business stakeholders to maintain a strong working relationship and a best in class approach to proactive exception management
- Partnering with ORC Change Management and QA to ensure adequate issue documentation, testing and resolution implementation. Ensure all required sign-offs and audit trails are maintained and meet a standardised approach.
- Extensive liaison with internal customers, notably Business Units, Information Technology, Other ORC areas and Compliance Management, whilst fostering partnerships with key contacts with open and honest feedback;
- Develop a greater understanding of Regulatory requirements; and in particular MiFID Reporting & SFTR regulations
- Exposure to all areas of Capital Markets & Banking and associated products;
- Develop an understanding of both short and long-term project management and tracking;
- Develop stakeholder management competence at peer and senior manager level.
- Develop an understanding of the company at a more strategic level;
- Have access to an extensive online learning resource.
- Enhanced communication and organizational skills.
- Interaction with senior representatives from Ops, Business and Technology, both written and verbal
- Experience of compiling large volumes of data and analysing results
- Experience of exception based controls and processing;
- Experience of working within a control environment;
- Experience of Regulatory reporting/Risk and Control (preferable)
- Experience of MiFID II and/or SFTR reporting (preferable)
- Understand impact of external factors (e.g. regulatory changes) on departmental strategy;
- Good Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proactive, able to work on initiative and organize themselves well
- Ability to communicate effectively facilitating interaction with clients, own team and operations management. Ability to detail issues, in writing, in a clear, accurate and concise manner
- Analytical and Numerate proven ability to research and identify large and complex issues
- Demonstrates sound judgement and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to supervisor as appropriate
- Real attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.