This is an excellent Permanent Opportunity for a graduate Recruitment Specialist for a large multinational company based in Dublin
Recruitment Specialist (Entry Level)
We are looking for driven candidates for the role of Recruitment Specialist for this excellent entry-level opportunity with a large multinational based in Dublin.
We are seeking to speak with candidates fluent in on of the following languages- Nordic, French
Title: Recruitment Specialist
Type: Full-time Permanent
Salary: 34,000 base + benefits
Languages: Nordic, French,
Global company operating in the Information Services industry, specializing in financial and investment advice is looking to hire a number of motivated graduates for the roles of Recruiting Specialists to join their team.
The successful candidates will be real relationship builders with experience dealing with customers and clients over the phone.
* Finding relevant experts based on project specifications by using different
online sources such as LinkedIn, Google, etc.
* Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for various client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques.
* Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high priority recruiting projects.
* Independently managing and growing their recruiting pipeline.
* Vetting recruits based on client needs as well as educating recruits on the global company.
* Working closely with the client services team daily to track the overall project progress of the projects.
* Adhering to and upholding company's compliance standards and values.
* Professional business communication, both written and verbal.
* 6-18 months of Sales, Telesales, BD or recruiting background preferred but not mandatory.
* High motivation to exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI.
* Confidence in making 30+ outbound cold calls each day.
* Hustle, intensity, and a can-do attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to receive and implement feedback and coaching in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits: Performance Bonus, Healthcare Support, Pension, Educational Support
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.