You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH794885 Sep 30, 2021 Competitive
Working on a large telecommunications project in Dublin, this role will be based on the design team constructing of the network.
Reporting to a senior quantity surveyor your key responsibilities will be:
- To provide comprehensive financial and surveying related information as required by Senior Management, including monthly performance review meeting
- To measure the works for payment and final account purposes
- Carrying out detailed commercial comparisons between the budgeted forecasts and the actual cost incurred
- Management of design partners payment claims and variations
- Record and agree of extra works and day works
- Record all relevant events for delay and loss and expense claims.
- Monitor and ensure that full payment is received for all work claimed and certified
- Measurement, certification and agreement of subcontractor accounts
- Assist site management in provision of statistics and other surveying related information for Client meetings.
- Measurement of subcontractors work for the monetary payment system
- Liaise with sub-contractors representatives and other members of the team to ensure effective communications and a cohesive working environment.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Surveying Management
- Commercial Professional with 2/3 years post-qualification experience in infrastructure and / or telecommunications industry.
- Understanding of the wider utility construction processes or market sector knowledge/strategic development are equally advantageous
If this sounds like you then get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0212300300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment