- BBBH787235 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
Are you a Quality Engineer based in Dublin or Cork wanting to join a large Pharmaceutical company? This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field on a contract basis.
A leading Pharmaceutical company is seeking to attract a Quality Engineer to their QE team on an 6 -9 month contract basis. This role is an hourly rate contract. This role offers a positive and collaborative working environment as well as end to end QE exposure.
Quality Engineer - Pharmaceutical - Dublin or Cork
This is an excellent opportunity for a QE with 3/4 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry to join a company passionate about delivering exceptional results to their patients and working together in doing so. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working closely with CMOs and Quality services and will be responsible for the GMP / GDP quality.
- To maintain regulatory compliance and business continuity, implement standards for lifecycle management of GMP/GDP related documents and records inc. creation, approval, distribution, revision, retrieval, retention, and disposition ect.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and follow-up for internal and external inspections.
- Ensure that internal and external Quality Issues (QIs) and CAPAs linked to GxP are properly prepared, executed, and followed up on.
- Support for artwork inc. labelling changes are monitored using the Control of Change process.
- Ensure that appropriate systems are in place to manage product and AE complaints, escalate critical product issues, and carry out recalls.
- 3/4 years' experience in Quality Engineering in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Level 8 in Enginering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Microbiology or Medicine related discipline preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP/GDP regulations up-to-date knowledge of Irish and EU legislation and guidelines.
- Manufacturing / QE operations knowledge is required where the position demands oversight of manufacturing / packaging / testing operations activities (internal or external).
- ISO requirements are well-understood and well-practiced.
If you feel you would be a good fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to our Specialist Consultant Ula Niwinska on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300