You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
QC Analyst - HPLC
- BBBH773388 Jan 14, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced analyst to join a pharma company based in West Dublin. Significant level of cross functional exposure.
- Analysis of raw materials, finished products and packaging components
- Stability testing.
- In-process testing in liason with production.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Ordering and logging of chemicals used in analysis.
- Investigation of OOS's (out of specification results).
- Completion of cGMP documents.
- Use and adherence to Pharmacopoeial test methods and procedures.
- HPLC experience required in a GMP lab
- Relevant degree
- In addition you must have good interpersonal skills, be organised and highly motivated
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 21 2300300