QA Senior Specialist/Lead
- BBBH783682 May 28, 2021 Competitive
I am delighted to be working with a well known and exciting pharmaceutical company who are seeking a QA Senior Specialist/Lead to join their growing team. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Specialist with 5+ years' experience in quality operations in the pharmaceutical industry to join a company passionate about delivering exceptional results to their patients and working together in doing so. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working closely with CMOs and Quality services.
- 5+ years' experience in Quality operations in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Direct CMO experience essential.
- BSc in a Scientific Discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP regulations related to other areas including the USA and EU Market.
- API experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Regulatory experience advantageous.
- Flexibility to travel in line with business needs.
- Develop relationships with CMOs and act as key point of contact for same.
- Support quality events, change controls and complaints related to external manufacturers.
- Work across several functions providing quality support to the wider teams including procurement, supply chain etc.
- Support major investigations relating to third parties.
- Work as part of a team on quality systems and groups on continuous improvement across several projects.
- Provide quality support in relation to regulatory findings and product renewals.
- Support formal and informal risk assessments.
- Prepare and assist in quality agreements and quality metrics.
- Support global external auditing and annual product reviews.
If this role is of interest to you, please 'Apply Now'.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Aoife O'Driscoll, QA, and Validation Specialist Recruitment Consultant @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 (0) 21 2300300