- BBBH788394 Jul 26, 2021 €40 - €50 ph
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a hight reputable Irish brand, they are looking for an IT project manager, if you are a project manager looking an exciting opportunity this is the role for you.
The Project Manager role will include managing all project phases to ensure the successful delivery of IT projects.
The role involves working with all business areas to clearly identify and deliver requirements as well as working with development teams to ensure all work is well scoped and designed.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Managing a variety of projects with diverse and complex issues both technical and non-technical.
- Managing the project across its lifecycle from discovery to handover.
- Delivering to agreed time, cost and quality/scope constraints for allocated projects.
- Leading the coordination of project plans, resources, communication, documentation and status reporting
- Acting as a liaison and support for business and technology groups, to ensure that business needs are met with appropriate technology solutions.
- Working with the product and delivery teams to analyse, estimate and create tasks from requirements.
- Creating supporting documentation where required.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven project management experience and project management certification.
- Very good organisational skills, logical and efficient thinking and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, including developers, product owners, senior executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good working knowledge of project management tools including Visio.
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to respond to business priorities and needs.
If you or anyone you know would be a good fit for this unique opportunity, I would love to hear from you. You can reach me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01 4485620 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Project, Transformation & Consulting Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555