Project Manager - Zero Energy building
- BBBH792062 Sep 03, 2021 Competitive
A government body is looking for a Project Manager to join their nearly zero energy buildings team for an 18 month contract.
Project Manager - Energy
A government body is looking for a Project Manager to join their nearly zero energy buildings team for an 18 month contract. This role will provide technical and specialist support to regulatory bodies and the building industry.
Reporting to the Head of Research and Technology your key responsibilities:
- Lead the ongoing design, development and implementation of a specific work programme of specialist analysis and support in response to policy and sector demands
- Engage with relevant construction industry actors to identify needs, technical barriers and risks
- Analyse and evaluate potential technical risks and innovation opportunities with current or potential energy efficiency measures in the range of Irish building types and conditions
- Specify, commission and oversee delivery and evaluate the findings of research studies or field trials, and evaluate relevant applications submitted
- Provide an ongoing resource for quantifying or ascertaining the energy and collateral impacts of existing or potential energy efficiency measures in buildings, and contribute to evaluations of the effectiveness of national programmes
- Prepare and present reports documenting modelling and analysis work completed or in progress
- Manage the design, development, implementation, maintenance and review of technical specifications for products/ materials/ equipment and codes of practice for installers/ contractors
- Achieve agreed targets, manage resources and control budgetary aspects of the delivery of specific initiatives
- Manage staff including performance management and development
- Must hold a degree in architecture, civil/ construction engineering, construction technology, mechanical/ electrical or building services engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role working on low energy buildings
- Experience working in a team or multidisciplinary environment
- Experience with working successfully in a multi-tasking role
If this sounds like you then apply online now or call 014321500!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment