- BBBH780836 Apr 26, 2021 €50k - €70k
Tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for a program manger to support and deliver a wide range of events to drive employee engagement
We are looking for an energetic and experienced professional to support the team with project management, organisation and execution of a wide range of events and activities that help make the company a great place to work for its employees, build a company approach and drive employee engagement.
During the pandemic, these events are virtual but the expectation is that we will host in person events once more when it is safe to do so.
Reporting to the Employee Communications and Engagement Senior Manager and working closely with the team Lead, the successful candidate will
- Manage and deliver a wide range of exciting events for our employees, ensuring that each event is organised professionally, compliantly and efficiently
- Liaise with our event management partner, suppliers, our facilities and services team and all organisations.
- Organise a smooth end-to-end registration process for all activities
- Produce post event evaluation to inform future activities.
- Support the 20+ employee led clubs and societies with administration, project management and all budget and finance activities for the clubs
- Support the social teams with administration, project management and all budget and finance activities for their events
- Work with payroll and finance to reconcile and manage overall budget and reports
- Bring their own creativity and experience to identify opportunities to develop the current planned programme of activities to drive engagement and build a strong community amongst our employees.
- Participate in raising awareness of events, drive attendance at, and engagement in all activities
- Be proficient in all Microsoft office platforms with detailed understanding of how to use outlook, sharepoint, powerpoint and Teams to communicate with large groups.
- Have a qualification or experience in organizational communications or marketing with an interest in social media.
- Have excellent administration, organization and project management skills with a focused attention to detail
- Understand how to organize and deliver excellent events
- Enjoy working with teams, and understand how to motivate and partner with volunteers to deliver the employee engagement experience/programme
- Have an excellent design eye and an ability to create compelling visual communications
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300