Dublin City Centre
- BBBH779605 Apr 12, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global tech company and one of the world's most well-known brands, is looking for a Program Manager with 3-5 years of experience within the Operations space for a contract role.
The Program Manager plays a critical role in the development of the Business Operations Support Services team which offers end-to-end outsourcing support for vendor managers. The manager must: be detail-oriented, be a strong verbal and written communicator, work independently as well as collaboratively across multiple partners, work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be able to take on a variety of projects as they arise, and be able to manage/juggle several projects at a time and adjust to unique situations when required.
Organization and project management skills are critical. Experience with outsourcing or vendor operations programs specifically would be a plus; especially around procurement, supplier selection, performance management and contracting.
- To define, develop, distribute, and update -- and create repeatable processes/tools for the same -- ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- Support outsourcing program research; document processes for intake and workflow
- Develop and maintain program guides and training resources, which include but are not limited to internal process documentation guides and end user guides.
- Assist in project management for various process and technology initiatives, including communication and training, coordinating user testing, and coordination with partner organizations.
- Support the sourcing for vendor ownership of this program. Eventually help onboard and train for the fully outsourced service.
- Maintain contracts database and other programmatic resources
- 3 years of experience with program development & project management
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and as part of a team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Desired Background in vendor management or outsourcing, procurement, supplier selection and etc.
Security service industry experience is a plus.
- Security service industry experience is a plus.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300