You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH794245 Sep 24, 2021 Competitive
An exciting new opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join a well known retailer. This is a permanent role based in Dublin with flexible working
This role will manage the strategic development, planning and sourcing for the company to drive value for money and efficiencies throughout the procurement lifecycle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Tendering / RFQ process
- Lead and finalise negotiations on costs / price agreements with suppliers/contractors to deliver best value.
- Minimise costs through improved use of tools, processes and application of best practice.
- Track and report on savings targets for specified categories
- Build new and develop existing supplier relationships to ensure continued suitability and create greater value across the organisation
- Develop and lead a high performing team enabling them to reach their potential to deliver a world class procurement function
- 4+ years Procurement experience
- Strong negotiation, Supplier relationship and performance management skills
- CIP qualification is beneficial but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300