- JN -012024-1955225
- Feb 08, 2024
- €40k - €50k
Hiring an experienced PA for a long term contract with the view to go permanent. Fully onsite position based in Dublin 2.
I am currently seeking a Personal Assistant to support senior leaders within a busy organisation in Dublin City Centre. If you are open to Temp work, highly organised with experience and success in a PA role then this may be an exciting new opportunity for you.
- Prioritising meetings and informing executives of any agenda changes
- Busy email inbox monitoring and acting on behalf of executive in responses
- High level of diary management, effective management of daily schedules and planning through prioritisation of appointments
- Coordination of meetings & setting agendas when necessary
- General office management including monitoring and ordering of supplies etc
- Managing various Ad-hoc duties
- Taking notes at meetings
- Travel coordination for Directors & Management
- General administration duties including filing, typing and distribution of documents
- Some Invoicing / Billing
- Accurately filing relevant expenses as needed
- Order and coordinate catering for meetings and working lunches as requested by the business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience providing Personal Assistant support to senior leadership
- Excellent organisation and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Administrative experience
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- The ability to multi-task and manage workflows, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Work on own initiative
- PC Skills - Microsoft Office
- Accurate attention to detail in own work
- Ability to embrace change and adapt local work practices accordingly
- Minimum 2 years' experience providing Personal Assistant support
- Proven track record with success in full diary management
If you are interested in hearing more about this assignment, don't hesitate to apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.