Payroll Assistant - Part Time
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH770333 Nov 19, 2020 €20k - €30k
Excellent Opportunity for a Payroll professional looking for a permanent part time opportunity. You will be joining a recognised Financial Services Company located in Dublin City Centre
As the Payroll Assistant you will support the Payroll Manager with the processing of a payroll of 1000+ employees. The ideal candidate will have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders within the business, must have an excellent attention to detail and a customer service focus.
You will be working daily for the 2 weeks of payroll processing and the rest of the month you can decide on your hours.
This role will be working from home temporarily.
- Assist with the accurate and timely end to end processing of the monthly payroll
- Administration of Starters, Leavers and Ad hoc salary changes
- Administration of employee benefits
- Provide support with the administration and onboarding of expats
- Main point of contact for employee queries
- Quarterly Reporting
- Managing Revenue submissions
- Payroll presentations to new hires as part of Induction/Onboarding process
- Assist with annual audit queries
- A minimum of 3 years of payroll administration experience
- IPASS Qualified essential
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Focused and organised
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Must have an understanding of all aspects of Payroll
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Accountancy and Finance
353 (0) 1 4321555