Part Qualified Accountant- Tech
- BBBH801018 May 13, 2022 €40k - €50k
Calling all Part Qualified Accountants for an excellent role with a leading multinational Tech company based in North Co. Dublin This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company
Calling all Part Qualified Accountants for an excellent role with a leading multinational Tech company based in North Co. Dublin This is a great opportunity to join a leading Tech giant experiencing exponential growth.
You will have the opportunity to work in a large dynamic team whilst receiving training and development for some of the industries finest accountants.
You will take ownership of a portfolio of retailers (our customers) and take responsibility of weekly reporting and financial reconciliations. The role will also involve analysis and commentary on customer performance on a monthly basis.
Nice to know:
- Hybrid working, Flexitime
- Bonus, study support, pension, VHI
- Great opportunity to learn, develop and grow your professional accounting career
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Ownership of a portfolio of customers
- Weekly reporting and financial reconciliation of customer base
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigations
- Analysis and commentary on customer performance on a monthly basis
- Participate in monthly reviews of Balance Sheet and Income Statement including commentary against budget and forecast Profit & Loss reporting on a monthly basis to tight deadlines
- Business partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to implement new and efficient processes and effective controls
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices to ensure the finance team is consistently pushing the boundaries in terms of efficiency and accuracy
- Key point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders for all finance related information on customer portfolio
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Part/Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Experience working on balance sheet and or monthly management accounts
- Proven track record of suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to change
- Ability to meet weekly and monthly deadlines
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce