- JN -022023-1925675
- Feb 16, 2023
- €40k - €50k
Exciting opportunity for a bright Part Qualified Accountant to join a leading Multinational Digital transformation giant in a high growth phase. This is a newly created role and will offer the success
Exciting opportunity for a bright Part Qualified Accountant to join a leading Multinational Digital transformation giant in a high growth phase. This is a newly created role and will offer the success candidate a strong career trajectory path.
We are looking for a self-starter, an ambitious individual yet humble individual who prides themselves on working as part of a team.
- Remote working with 1-2 days in office per month
- Bonus, study support, healthcare, pension
- Ample room for internal progression
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will support the integration of new acquisitions, ensuring alignment of monthly reporting with Group deadlines. You will also work with Finance Operations, accounts payable and support the month end close process.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts
- Intercompany activities for various entities
- Record bank transactions and processing bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet management - reconciliation of several accounts
- General ledger accounting - posting of accruals and prepayments
- Assist in the preparation and submission of VAT and other returns
- Supporting the Accounts Payable team with AP month end close i.e. coding, review of invoice approvals, invoice postings etc.
- Liaising with auditors on the audit of the statutory entities and assist with the Group audit
- Ongoing projects and ad hoc finance duties
Qualifications & Experience:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Strong excel skills with knowledge of VLOOKUP's, pivot tables and graphs
- Good understanding of financial systems
- Relevant accounting experience
A bit about you:
- Be capable of working to deadlines and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, that actively solves issues quickly and pays particular attention to detail
- Team player who demonstrates strong drive for results, shows leadership, and possesses strong negotiating skills
- Transparency- Always shares information for the good of the business
- Strong moral values
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce