Part Qualified Accountant - Pharma
- BBBH788181 Aug 05, 2021 €40k - €50k
Exciting opportunity for a bright Part Qualified Accountant or Finalist Accountant with a leading multinational Pharma company based in the heart of Dublin city centre. Y
Exciting opportunity for a bright Part Qualified Accountant or Finalist Accountant with a leading multinational Pharma company based in the heart of Dublin city centre. You will report to the Finance Manager, working as part of the Group finance team. You will be responsible for the monthly management accounts, financial statements, supporting group accounts, budgeting & forecasting, audit and taxation for your assigned entities.
This is a well-rounded role and will suit someone looking to gain broad accounting experience.
- Strong bonus, pension, healthcare, study support
- Hybrid working
- Assist in close of the monthly accounts for multiple entities under US GAAP inclusive of the month end with all reconciliations and support schedules
- Oversee the Accounts Payable process for a number of entities, including but not limited to invoice coding, review of invoice approvals, invoice postings etc.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated schedules supporting the consolidated management accounts
- Review departmental accounts v budget and prior ensure all costs are adequately accrued for
- Assist in the preparation and submission of VAT and PAYE returns
- Review all intercompany postings for the month, prepare the group intercompany matrix ensuring that all intercompany accounts balance
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts for all non-US entities under IFRS
- Liaising with auditors on the audit of the local statutory entities and assist with the Group audit
- Assist in the preparation of budgets for assigned entities and review with department managers
- AD-hoc projects with financial and non-financial management in the US and Ireland as is necessary for the growth of our business.
Qualifications and Person Specifications:
- Third level Accounting, Finance, or relevant qualification
- Part-qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA, CIMA
- knowledge of accounts preparation
- 2-3 years' relevant accounting experience working in a busy finance function
- excellent Excel skills, using VLOOKUPs, Pivots, formula etc
- Strong planning, problem solving
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn, self-starter
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce