Outsourced Management Accountant
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772170 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
Looking for an experienced Outsourced Management Accountant to join one continues expanding accounting firm based in Dublin City Centre
The suitable candidate should have relevant management account experience who is tech-literate, and able to use technology efficiently and effectively with an interest in working with cloud and AI-based accounting software to develop company revised offering. Excellent organisation, time-management and communication skills are essential for this role.
- Help drive the firm's accounting technology strategy to best serve our clients and project manage the roll out of new accounting solutions.
- Become proficient in various Accounting software programs (Surf, Receipt Bank, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero) to make qualified recommendations of packages, accounting tools and connected app functionality to clients to support their accounting needs.
- Guide clients in change management processes, from current practices to the adoption of best practice, using technology, for greater efficiencies and growth.
- Providing Outsourcing Services to a bureau of clients which will include (but is not limited to):
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Payroll Processing
- Monthly bookkeeping processes
- Bank Reconciliation
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Complete Revenue Returns
- Prepare Non-Audit Year-End Accounts
- Company Secretarial compliance with the Companies Office
- Complete other ad-hoc internal admin duties such as timesheets and invoicing.
This is a new opportunity within our firm and requires a positive, self-motivated individual with superior organisational and technical skills who can execute multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure a high level of professional standards.
- Accounting Technician, experienced Bookkeeper or Part-Qualified/Qualified Accountant.
- Minimum of 4 years+ work experience with strong technology, management account and payroll experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages such as Relate, MicroPay, Surf, Receipt Bank, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero or similar with a high aptitude and interest for using new software.
- Ability to use and implement AI-based accounting software, accounting tools and connected app functionality in house and to clients
- Client-orientated with initiative, enthusiasm and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with maximum discretion.
- Excellent organisation, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making when necessary.
The position offers competitive reward reflective of the experience you bring to the role with flexiable working arrangement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555