- JN -092023-1947185
- Sep 14, 2023
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be partnering with a super asset management company located in Dublin City.
To accompany the development of Lazard Asset Management's UCITS fund ranges, we are seeking an Operations Associate to join our Fund Support sub team. The Fund Support team, based in Dublin, works closely with the sales and marketing teams to provide fund related material, including PRIIPs KIDs, UCITS KIIDs, factsheets, and data internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly factsheets in multiple
- Co-ordinate the production of annual and ad-hoc both PRIIPs KIDs in multiple languages and UCITS KIIDs.
- Maintain and manage the relationship with factsheet and KID/KIIDs service
- Maintain production logs for the factsheet and KID/
- Liaise with external translators for regular and ad hoc fund documentation
- Ongoing project management e. understand scope for improved processes, delivery times and automate areas still carried out manually.
- Interface with a range of departments in respect of completion of the documentation, and answer any related queries
- Other ad-hoc duties, g. filing, archiving, sending PDF's to platforms, answering queries from internal clients
- Liaise with subject experts and marketing colleagues across the firm globally to collect and maintain mutual fund relevant information and ensure its accuracy
- Manage relationship with third party data dissemination providers and media outlets
- Ensure data is properly disseminated to data providers and regulators including EMT, EPT, AMT data files.
- Conduct periodic audits of internal and external websites to ensure appropriate documentation is present and updating as required
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of the regulations surrounding products in scope
- Take a proactive role in launching share classes (obtaining ISINs, tickers, )
- Ensuring the internal product database is up to date at all times
- Support the general functions of operations such as NAV oversight and shareholder dealing.
- Complete client templates as required
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as may be required
Essential Skills, Qualifications
- 2-3 years equivalent relevant experience
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of UCITS structures across a range of domiciles but predominantly Ireland & UK
- Educated to degree level within a business related discipline
- Strong multi-tasker, highly organized, and strong prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly detail-oriented with strong analytical and planning skills
- Good knowledge of Morningstar Direct and Morningstar Publishing System (or a similar system)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal English At least one other European language advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.