Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780928 Apr 27, 2021 Competitive
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing mortgage applications from loan offer to completion.
Operations Admin- Mortgage Fulfilment
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing mortgage applications from loan offer to completion. The Completions Administrator will be the point of contact for designated brokers / hubs / customers & external partners in processing their applications for closing. The successful candidate will have responsibility for delivering an efficient, accurate and professional service to all parties involved in the mortgage process.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective management of mortgage applications from loan offer through to funds issue.
- Accurately review relevant documentation and update to reflect outstanding documents required for closing.
- Ensure all documents received are compliant and in line with bank policy and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with solicitors, brokers, customers & staff upon documentation review.
- Ensure appropriate outbound contact strategy is adhered to the drive closings.
- Deal with any phone or email queries from both internal and external customers (solicitors, brokers, customers & staff).
- Ensure calls, tasks and emails are answered within SLA.
- Prepare accurate daily closing lists.
- Liaise and follow up with Credit, Legal, Valuers, Solicitors or any stakeholders for queries on cases that needs to be actioned to ensure a smooth closing process.
- Ability to recognise issues and challenges and put forward suggestions or solutions.
- Ability to work off your own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Ensuring Anti Money Laundering and CPC requirements are adhered to at all times
- Continually engage with Management and team members on all training and mentoring needs as required.
- Ensuring all service level agreements are consistently achieved.
- Updating Customer Accounts and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2-3 years' experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Knowledge of the mortgage process and retail banking products
- Experience in a customer service and administration environment.
- Knowledge of CPC requirements and appreciation of all aspects of data protection.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills required.
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills.
- Computer literate
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist