- Dublin City Centre
- JN -022024-1955498
- Feb 08, 2024
- €50k - €70k
Hiring an Office Manager for a Medical Company in Dublin City Centre. It is a 6 month contract with the view to go permanent and is a fully onsite role.
- Meeting & Greeting visitors to the office
- Managing incoming/outgoing post/ courier services
- Answering calls when required and liaising with clients and business partners
- Issuing and managing access fobs for staff and visitors
- Ordering and managing office supplies (including stationery, water, kitchen supplies etc.)
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Managing the office desk booking system
Skills & experience:
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and a good team player
- Judgement / decision making skills - ability to use logic rationality and objectivity in decision making
- Discreet and confident
- Good sense of prioritisation
- Logical and resourceful
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Adobe Acrobat desirable
If you are interested in this position please apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.